Crescent Pepperoni Rolls


Thank goodness I have two days off before I have to go back to study. Meanwhile, I still have to cook and make food for my family and myself. So I went with the easiest route possible. Crescent roll ups! These would be wonderful as an after school snack for the kiddos.

Ingredients

Yield : 8 pieces

1 package crescent rolls (for me, I used Pillsbury)
4 pieces string cheese, cut into halves
24 slices pepperoni
marinara sauce, for dipping

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

2. Unroll the crescent rolls and lay flat.

3. At the thicker end of the triangle, place three pieces of pepperoni and half of string cheese.

4. Carefully roll the triangles from the thicker end to the skinnier end to create a crescent.

5. Place on baking sheet and bake for 13 minutes.

6. Serve straight from the oven with warmed up marinara sauce.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment